The Gonzalez Law Group is made up of talented attorneys who have well-earned reputations and are highly admired in the legal field. They have demonstrated professional excellence due to the high caliber of their work and persistence and diligence on behalf of our clients. We are very selective in our hiring decisions, and the talents and demeanor of all who work here prove it.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university
- Juris Doctor from an ABA-accredited law school
- License to practice law in Texas (attorneys pending admission must indicate so); however, immigration attorneys may be considered for employment if they are licensed in at least one State or Territory of the United States and comply with other requirements to practice immigration law in the immigration courts located in Texas
- For attorneys without prior legal experience, an unofficial law school transcript showing a GPA of at least 3.0 (exceptions may be considered on a case-to-case basis, but a short explanation must be included in the cover letter)
- Excellent legal research and writing skills, as well as litigation prowess
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English and Spanish fluently
- Candidates must show they are driven, focused and organized
- The Gonzalez Law Group reserves the right to perform a background check
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
How To Apply
You may apply by visiting the job bank on our careers page for a list of current open positions or by sending your resume with a short, one-page cover letter to email@example.com. It is important that when submitting your email application you include the specific position you are applying for in both 1) the email subject line, and 2) the cover letter.
Non-discrimination Statement and Policy
The Gonzalez Law Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, vendors, and contractors, among others. The Gonzalez Law Group is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.