Overview of Business Transactions in Harris County
Types of Business Transactions in Texas
The Gonzalez Law Group, PLLC assists clients with many kinds of business issues. Some of the most common kinds of transactions we oversee include:
- Contracts — We can negotiate, draft, and review contracts to ensure their enforceability. This includes such things as lease agreements and purchase and sale agreements;
- Business Formation — Our firm can help you determine the best choice of entity, assist with entity formation, and also make sure the right types of insurance are purchased and employment policies are properly developed;
- Construction — We handle such issues as subcontractor agreements, architect contracts, and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) claims; and
- Mechanics Liens — Our firm handles filing and prosecution of mechanic’s liens and payment bond claims as well as lien removal processes.
Common Business Transaction Issues in Texas
Transactional business law applies to many different kinds of deals and agreements between companies in Houston. Even when contracts or other agreements are properly executed, companies can still face lawsuits and potential commercial litigation.
Some of the most common causes of business litigation in Texas include, but are not limited to:
- Breach of contract;
- Intellectual property issues;
- Unfair competition;
- Partnership issues; and
- Contract formation.
Business Transaction Lawyers in Houston, TX
If you or your company is about to complete a business transaction in Harris County, you will want to make sure that you retain legal counsel. Contact The Gonzalez Law Group, PLLCas soon as possible.
Our business law attorneys in Houston assist individuals in communities throughout Harris County, Friendswood, Pearland, Seabrook, League City, Deer Park, Pasadena, La Porte, Galena Park, Baytown and many others. You can have our lawyers provide a complete evaluation of your case when you call (832) 530-4070 or fill out an online contact form to set up a free, confidential consultation.