Location: Houston, Texas
Andres Fernandez is a trial attorney who focuses on criminal defense. Previous experience includes practice in the areas of Immigration, FDIC litigation and Maritime Law, as well as insurance law and commercial litigations.
Mr. Fernandez is admitted to practice in Texas, as well as in several federal courts. Prior to joining The Gonzalez Law Group, Mr. Fernandez owned and operated his own law firm, focusing on criminal defense and immigration. He has also worked at federal litigation firms.
Mr. Fernandez is fully bilingual (Spanish and English) and obtained his law degree from the University of Puerto Rico, School of Law. During law school, he was a member of the Law Review, as well as one of the lead editors of the international law publication, Pangea. Mr. Fernandez obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Houston.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Federal Administrative Law
- Commercial/Business Disputes
- Personal Injury
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- University of Puerto Rico, School of Law – Juris Doctor
- University of Houston – B.S. in Economics